Who can join?
Anyone interested in art information is welcome to join ARLIS/NA New York.
Our current membership includes:
- Librarians and library technicians
- Museum and gallery professionals
- Retirees in these fields
Benefits of membership:
The following benefits are available only if you are also a member of ARLIS/NA:
- Voting privileges for official ARLIS/NA New York business
- Eligibility to hold chapter Executive Board office
- Eligibility to apply for the Celine Palatsky Travel Award to support attending the ARLIS/NA conference
Types of membership:
- Personal ($25.00)
- Student ($5.00) – Image of current school ID must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retired/Unemployed ($15.00)
- Friend (non-voting/non-ARLIS/NA members) ($30.00)
Memberships are based on a calendar-year membership term, which runs from January 1 - December 31 each year.
Please note: To be a member of ARLIS/NA New York with complete privileges, membership in good standing in ARLIS/NA is required. Non-members of ARLIS/NA may affiliate with the Chapter as a Friend.
For further information about ARLIS/NA New York membership or payment please contact us